Thursday, May 2, 2013

Our Garden




Cultivating our hearts with rivers of tears and blood brought on by our madness
The preparations are set and in this unclean soil our thorns will grow
Hinged upon your deception yet I'm always coming back for more
In this sadistic solitude I've learned to feed my soul with your pain
Because within me lives a satisfied yet agonized whore

I'll satisfy my hunger with your wisteria and bathe in your cyanide
we create this  passionate chemical
a potion rooted out of our underworld
and it's poison has never seemed so divine


I've lived many lives waiting for you my love

There's been many times I've died
Now I've seemed to have forgotten how to cry
because I'm used to seeing you pine for another love
and with this my soul will die

I'll line my lips with your unripened elderberry fruit
and make you taste of my kiss
because it's only fair my love
for you to experience this ethereal haze
our toxic garden blooming until its final stage


Copyright M.M. 05/01/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment