Tuesday, August 27, 2013
The Heart of Ereshkigal
Imprisoned by her denial
a hostage to her reflection
Waiting for the miracle bargaining
Searching for a new lover
to fulfill decades of regrets
her heart now;
only a graveyard of lonely epitaph's
Love is only that, the laws she rules in her kingdom
It is not an omnipotent god, it is its polar opposite
A self controlled muse created through
her own false pretense
Each heartbeat is only a tremor of human existence
An apologist for the lonely pessimist
Mankind turns a blind eye to your sunken treasures
Each kiss just a confirmation of thundering waves
Predicting a sunken future with no moral compass
tearing out your insides and
begging the heaven's for calmer days
I find solace buried deep within your hollow cave
I run your land through my fingers
and bathe in your temperament
I want to get lost inside your darkness
and taste of your poisoned fruit
a nectar so sweet plucked from Edens root
BY: M.M Copyright 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment