Thursday, October 22, 2009


"Her house sinks down to death,
And her course leads to the shades.
All who go to her cannot return
And find again the paths of life."
— Proverbs 2:18-19


Ardat-Lili





We've met before,
gazed eyes
peering at each other
through a cracked desert sand
ravens black hair and your lips;
frozen from your immortal living
you've come into my world now
a man's curse on one paradigm
the other, a woman's passion
clothed in envy from your unspoken words
hands splintered from a christian cross
but your presence
a quarter moon howling for white owls to rule over your stars
through a mans temptation
I wanted to taste you within me
feel your slither silently whisper your name
around my neck
a silk worm of sheets entwined through black ink
a woman I long to know
to understand
to hold your hand passed gods wrath
where have you've been exiled to...
tear my flesh off my chest and
blaspheme the only known human god
why through retribution over solidity
I want to follow
where your wind cries in agony
I need to know

No comments:

Post a Comment