Sunday, October 25, 2009

Reincarnation




Souls rebirth leaves only pining
With a barter of coins for flesh
I'd come to pass through Kharon's ferry
Subdued by my right to privileges
Past orchids and lilies,
Beyond forgotten souls
My resurrection of flesh and blood
Through lovers pact and fallen ashes
Our union, not forgotten
Remainders now, only a bitter taste of disregard
You seem to have forgotten
Now damned I live in ignorants blind eye
Hidden from your ward of pain
But through the skies I will find
a savior of higher reign,
and when I pass
peace will dwell into my death,
my payment to the ferryman
a martyr carved on the eye of gold
Lost dreams will then have sailed away
Our story will remain untold
non-existent feelings of lost regrets
How can I regret your happiness?
This time I will settle a pact with the heavens
and not a pact with your unfaithful soul

No comments:

Post a Comment