So now you returnas the macabre jester with a few more tricks
hiding under your veil complete and
tethered with moth bitten wingsa full set boxed human collection
with a hymn of mortal melody
You've come to show me more impossibilities
more retired dreams of lore
more sour as the nights get lonelier
Oh! Great philosopher of mistrust
show me what you could never give me
I've played the fool and have tasted of your wine
before
the same wine that has poisoned my mind and
petrified the blood within my heart
for your vision brings true unhappiness
and your lies are tears
only leftovers of your desolate ocean
For you,
I no longer give grace to Eros
instead your arrow comes equipped
tipped and dipped into white oleander serum
this is what your prick seeps in
Luckily, dear Queen of discontentment
I've become accustomed to the lack
of your adherence
I've given up the obsessive fantasy
I've got better things to do than to acquaint myself
with your non-reciprocating love
I no longer will entertain your ups and downs
of solitude
No comments:
Post a Comment