
Through the cutting winds of a somber full moon
I find your face captured in a portrait
My sullen body in-between
life and death
slumbers through the wind
tasting the October leaves
Can you feel me watching you?
I, the reflection in the mirror
You, the eyes I thieved away
to peek through your soul and
hide as the shadow amongst the glasses of your home
I pierce your heart and conquer your thoughts
but there’s a fine line in between moderation and eternal silence
The stillness of emotion, sharp as a needle pricks
then as sweet as milk and honey
Do I make you nervous?
There is no boundary with me,
I take and possess your body because it’s
the true temptation of your soul
the Judas Jesus craved
Bereaving its way into echoes of disembodied voices
I am the murderer and you are my prey
No comments:
Post a Comment